Engineered and designed specifically for residential pool and spa water maintenance, the Delta UV products offer pool and spa owners a truly superior alternative to traditional water treatment as NOTHING is added to the water.
• Reduce chemical usage
• Eradicate micro-organisms
• Reduce the smell of chlorine
• Prevent red-eyes, dry skin
and damaged hair
UV is a physical process
rather than a chemical process-
making it a more environmentally friendly choice for water sanitation.
There is no residual effect that is harmful to humans, animals,
plants or the environment. The result is water that looks, feels
and smells better–salt free.
THE LINE UP
EA SERIES DESIGNED FOR SPAS AND HOT TUBS
Relax knowing the spa water that you, your family and friends experience day after day is odorless, silky smooth, and safe. Choose Delta UV today for your peace of mind.
Today’s lifestyles are demanding. A spa is a great way to spend the time you need to relax. Relax knowing that your spa has the cleanest, safest water for you and your family. The EA series from Delta UV has been designed to work in your spa with unmatched performance. No matter what size spa you have, we have the Delta UV EA unit that will perform perfectly for you, day in, day out.
For a cleaner and healthier spa environment
- Drastically reduce chemical use
- Unmatched by any sanitation system available for sps today
- Destroy the micro-organisms that chlorine and salt systems can’t
- No nasty chlorine smell
- No more red eyes, dry skin or damaged hair
- Easier spa maintenance, simple, reliable
- Comes with a UV lamp that last up to one year and half without interruption (13,000 hours)
- Environmentally friendly
- Compatible with all types of coatings and filters
- A treatment which can be automated with an existing chlorination
- Perfect solution for a swim spa
EA series come in different flow rates and options,